I finally finished up our adoption video. I'm sorry it took so long (we've been just a LITTLE busy around here! lol), but here it is.... the adoption story of Pavel Micah Spencer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
(Last updated 7/21/09)![]()
Thank you to everyone who has helped out! You have each been an answer to our prayers and because of Christ in you- this precious little boy HAS a family!
We are astounded that though we have reached our goal, people continue to give to bless our family and our little boy. So anything above and beyond our goal, we are putting aside in a little fund for Pavel Micah to be used for medical expences, therapies, or even just to save for his future. THANK YOU.

5 comments:
WOW! What a beautiful montage!!! I loved the verses at the end! GREAT JOB!!!
(What a kissable little face!!!)
This is truly beautiful!!!!
Amy
Beautifully done, Amy! I love it! :)
Hi Amy,
Can you emailme your addres so I can send you out an adoption decal? Thanks!
Oh this is so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes, thank you for making this montage of your adoption journey! I'm happy beyond words to see this little guy finally home!!! Beautiful, God bless!
Dolores
www.wynkoopfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment